The standard keeper is the person who is responsible for carrying forward the association standard, convene the massed banners, preserving and maintaining the association’s; banners, flags, and other heraldic items. The standard keeper also has some other tasks, though no less trivial. Standard bearer 2016 is Daniel Holl. The standard bearer is selected by the council for a period of one year at a time.
- – To thoroughly care for the association’s standards, banners, and other heraldic items and to preserve and maintain order in the standard repository.
- – Through newspapers and trade magazines, ensure that MF’s member
records are kept up to date with regard to; honorary members, permanent members, the Council of Elders, former elected officials, etc., and thereby draw attention to important events, such as deaths and anniversaries, concerning theese individuals.
- – To ensure that days of importance for the association is properly noticed.
- – To, when needed, represent with the Unions standard and banners.
- – To act as toastmaster during both the amphioxgasque and Lucia-/Spring ball and when else wise needed and proper.
- – To represent the Medical association on Walpurgis night and the Nobel banquet.
- – To be the Board and it’s presidium of assistance in other representative contexts.
- – To promote continuity in the association’s representation and to ensure the continued contact with the association’s friends and benefactors.
- – To promote good etiquette among the association’s elected during festivities arranged by the association.
Former Standard keepers
2000 Torbjörn Ross
2001 Ellinor Sjöberg
2002 Ulrika Ståhle
2003 Martin Trenneborg
2004 Carl Savage
2005 Jens Andersson
2006 Karl-Gustaf Kruse (född Brobäck)
2007 Jonathan Grip
2008 Tommi Blom
2009 Felix Haglund
2010 Samuel Rhedin
2011 Martin Berg
2012 Ylva Gustafsson
2013 Markus Österblad
2014 Johan Hilm
2015 Anne Wang