The Nominating Committee
The Nominating Committee is MF’s “headhunting” organ. We are tasked with announcing and preparing the election of key positions at MF. These positions will be officially chosen at Fullmäktiges first meeting the 21st of november
We have the honour of announcing the following positions available for both english and swedish speaking students. For all positions available please see the swedish website.
- Hostess – Is tasked with sending out invitations for our larger events, for example the lucia bal. It also involves socialising at these events and making seating lists. This post is considered and honour and is usually given to someone with past experience of work at MF.
- Standards keeper – Is tasked with caring for the associations standards, to represent the union at official occasion, cary the standard at the events like Valborg and the Nobel Banquet. Act as the toastmaster at bigger gasques at MF.
- KI council for internationalisation – This council works for internalisation within KI, with questions regarding foreign students and preparing how to make foreign students feel more at home at KI and with understanding the Swedish system.
- Publisher of MF-TV – The official publisher of MF-TV. The forthmost representative for the production of video material and publishing.
- Chief Editor of Medicor – The official publisher of Medicor, the union paper. As such you will lead a team of writers and make sure that the paper will be interesting and informative.
- Tomb keeper – Responsible for keeping the tombs connected to the union respectable and proper. Organizes candle lighting around All hallow’s day.
- Board representative in the Board for Research – The Board of Research has overall responsibility for KI´s research activities
- The Board of Doctoral Education – The Board of Doctoral Education has overall responsibility for doctoral/third level education at KI.
We hope you apply for these posts. You apply via this link: https://goo.gl/forms/KQf5NawXmfw13RQz1
Should any questions arise, feel free to mail us at:
The Nomination Comittee: